Please read this entire page before ordering !
Wire Rope Wick
- 316 Stainless Steel NOT galvanized
- 7x19 braid
- 5/64 inch diameter product. Measured with a micrometer it is 1.98mm.
- 1.4 to 1.5 inches in length (35 to 38 mm in length)
- NO nylon center thread
- The surface is not uniform. Wire rope is a braid with a surface shape that resembles a spiral. Micrometer calipers are flat and narrow. Not a happy marriage.
- Wire Rope is compressible. You might think "Hey.. this is steel.. what do you mean it compresses ?" It is a braid, so there is a small amount of slack in each twist which allows for compression, so getting an accurate measurement is tricky.
- Steel expands/contracts with temperature.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered these ropes and they came in before I was expecting them, happy as he'll about that. The only fault was I guesstimated the size for my kraken clone. Width was good but I had to trim the length. Best wicking I have experienced!
perfect fit for aga t2. i like the fit better than the 3/32, and like the wicking ability of the 7x19 more than the 7x7 (at least for the 65% pg juices i vape). Sheathing with 2mm hollow ekowool yields a very tight fit but is do-able, while 2.5mm is a tad loose, but either will work.
The right length and diameter for the AGA-T2. Wicks very well. Makes the genny to easy.