We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. We will not sell or share, other than we may share your personal information with 3rd party companies contracted by Kidney Puncher to provide additional services on our site, this includes AgeChecker.net, Zendesk, SpringBot, InStock Notify, and our merchant services provider, Authorize.net.
- SpringBot is used to monitor website activites of users and to facilitate communications via email.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- Name - Used to identify you and to process orders
- Email Address - Used to notify you of status of orders, contacting you about orders, issues, or marketing
- Credit Card Information (Only the last 4 numbers of your card are accessible by Kidney Puncher employees) - Used to process payment for your order
- Address - Used to ship out any of your orders, and provide us information about where our customers are located, this is used for marketing and planning.
- Phone Number - Used to contact you about status of orders, issues with orders, or marketing opportunities
- How you got to www.KidneyPuncher.com - Used to plan our marketing campaigns
- How long you are on www.KidneyPuncher.com - Used to plan our marketing campaigns
- Cookies - Used to track site usage of visitors, makes it easier for users to login, and remember what products were added to the shopping cart
We do not collect any of these types of sensitive data, unless we are required to by law, such as in the event of a court case.
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Health or mortailty
- Sex life or sexual orientation
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be also used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
6. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Unless you agree to receive marketing messages as well.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Account Settings' page.
Removal of Your Information
If for any reason you would like your personal information to be removed from our systems. Please reach out to email@example.com or use the Support button on the bottom left side of our website, we will then remove your account data.
User Access Request (Subject Access Request)
Privacy on Other Sites