Please read this ENTIRE product description before buying.
Now Available !! For an extra $10 you can purchase an Atlantis Base with your Kraigen !! These are clones but have been QA'd before shipping. Now all you need are some heads !!
If you have a Nautilus (Full Size, not Mini), you can use your Kraigen with it by adding a Nautilus Chimney from the options above.
THE KRAIGEN - 8ml tank for the Aspire Atlantis (and Nautilus with optional Chimney)
*New Lower Price*
It fits the Atlantis v2 as well.
Designed by Kidney Puncher LLC and Boomer Technology LTD
- Approximately 8ml capacity glass tank
- Top fill ! There are two 2.5mm threaded holes in the top cap with phillips head screws. (see notes below)
- All Stainless Steel construction
- full tank (end pieces and glass)
- 1 Extra Glass Piece
- Extra o-rings
- Zippered carry case
We only promise that this will fit/work with genuine Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Atlantis v2 OR the clone Atlantis base that we sell.
Wholesale inquires, please email:
14 Day "At our discretion" Warranty. NO Warranty against glass breakage if you choose FIRST CLASS MAIL for shipping. NO RETURNS ! Warranty does not cover glass breakage.
- We plan to make these extras available soon: replacement glass, o-rings, extra phillips head fill hole screws and new thumbscrews for the fill holes.
Notes on the Top Fill feature:
- You need to close the Air Flow Control (AFC) on the base BEFORE removing any of the screws or you will leak a lot of juice.
- There are two fill holes so that air can escape out of one while you put juice into the other. If you use a very skinny syringe, you may be able to get away with only opening one of the fill holes while filling.
- There are little orings on the bottom of the fill hole screws. These help keep a tight vacuum lock in the tank.
- Make sure the fill hole screws are securely in once you are done filling. They need to be tight to keep the vacuum lock during usage.
Checkout the breakdown & review below:
76 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is a big tank and I love a big tank. Could be bigger, maybe a 10ml tank next.
very happy w/the one i've had 5 months, as soon as i saw the narrow looking airholes on aspire's new triton tank i immediately bought 2 atlantis v2 bases, 2 v1 drip tips, and 2 more Kraigen tanks !! the Kraigen's wider design allows more liquid around the chimney thus keeping coils running cooler & lasting longer. It blows away those 5ml extension tanks from aspire, saves the good taste since it is shorter, & w/top fill it's still the best tank out there. IMO
Awesome, just the best, no more refilling four times a day. Thanks kidney puncher
Great tank for aspire atlantis tanks v1 and v2 but will need a better drip tip with the .2 ohm coils get really hot
no leaking at all. 8ml is awesome. top fill is the shit. only con is changing a coil with a full tank sucks ass
I love this tank! I work 12 hour shifts so this is my go to tank for work. Don't have to worry about bringing extra juice and constant refills. Very happy with this purchase!
My favorite tank
I work in outside sales and I'm on the road a lot. Dripping became a little dangerous. You know what I mean. I bought and Kanger Mini but it would dry hit from time to time and I really didn't like that. A buddy told me about and Atlantis. I could chain vape the hell out of it but I would run out of juice., but then I found the kraigen . Game over. Hits like a dripper and pure flavor. Love it!
Best product ive ever purchased!