Sigelei Fuchai 213W Box Mod
Sigelei has listened to the community and added Celsius TCR to the Fuchai 213. They have also reduced costs by using a aluminum alloy body, instead of carbon fiber. Sigelei has done away with their standard design features and have made a sleek high powered box mod. The 213 brings the newest "power up" feature. This allows you to ramp up or ramp down before going to your normal wattage setting. For example if you have a large fused clapton that takes a while to heat up at 100W, but vapes nicely at that wattage once it has heated up, the "power up" mode will allow you to set the mod to first fire at 140W for .8 seconds then it will drop down back to 100W. This is very customizable and will allow for some interesting possiblities.
Available in Black, Blue, Grey/Gunmetal, Orange and Pink.
- Wattage Range 10W - 213W
- Temperature range 200°F - 570°F, 100°C - 300°C
- Voltage Output 1.0V - 7.5V
- Supports KA-1, N80, Ni200, Ti, SS
- Firing modes include VW, TC, TCR, and TFR
- Resistance Range .1ohms to 3.0ohms
- Requires 2 High Drain 18650 batteries (20amps or greater)
- Spring Loaded 510
- .91 inch OLED display
- USB for charging and firmware upgrades
- Built in battery monitoring with auto shutoff at low voltage
- Magnetized battery door
Check out our Mod Guards here
14 Day Warranty for Manufacturer Defects. No Returns.